1. I am looking to hire a statistician near me. Where are you located?
I am located in Prague, Czech republic. The good news is that nowadays, you no longer need to resrict yourself to your local area. In fact, the chances are that you will find much more suitable statistician online. I have happy customers all over the world: USA, UK, Canada, Europe, Australia… Most of the time I can offer a better price than a statistical consultant in your area. Due to COVID-19 outbreak, it is safer and much more efficient to do statistical consulting online. Please contact me and tell me more about your project! I respond very quickly.
2. How much do you charge per statistical analysis?
I do not have a fixed statistical consulting rate. Each project is different. Please send me the data sample and your research questions. I will provide you with a price quote ASAP.
3. How do I pay?
I accept PayPal payments.
4. What is a turnaround time for complete statistical data analysis?
It depends on a project. Usually 1-2 weeks. Let me know your deadline, I will do my best to finish it on time.
5. What is a turnaround time for thesis proposal?
Research proposal for dissertation or master thesis takes me usually 1 week.
6. What statistical software do you use?
I have experience with SPSS, R, Stata and Excel. Let me know your preference.
7. Can you help me with a specific portion of my thesis/capstone or dissertation?
Yes. I help students through all phases of the dissertation process. Students usually seek support with their methodology, research questions, proposal, data analysis and results sections. Most often I help students with chapter 4 (results).
8. I need help with statistical data for my doctoral program. Can I get help with dissertation research?
Yes. Please contact me via Contact form and let me know more about your research. Please don’t forget to attach the data sample.