1. I am looking to hire a statistician near me. Where are you located?
I live in a beautiful city Prague, Czech Republic. I work fully online. That means all our communication is done by email. There is no need to look for a statistician near you. Most of the time, I can offer much better price and services than a statistician in your area! This especially holds true for clients from the United States and the United Kingdom, where hiring a statistical consultant can be very costly.
2. How much do you charge per statistical analysis?
I do not have a fixed rate. Each project is different. Most of my dissertation statistics projects fall into price range $400 – $800. If you send me the data sample and your research questions, I can provide you with a price quote.
3. How do I pay?
I accept PayPal payments.
4. What is the turnaround time for complete statistical data analysis?
It depends on the project. Usually, 1-3 weeks. Let me know your deadline; I will do my best to finish it on time.
5. What is the turnaround time for a thesis proposal?
Research proposal for dissertation or master thesis takes me usually 1 week.
6. What statistical software do you use?
I have experience with SPSS, R, Stata, and Excel. Let me know your preference.
7. Can you help me with a specific portion of my thesis/capstone or dissertation?
Yes, I help students through all phases of the dissertation process. Students usually seek support with their methodology, research questions, proposal, data analysis, and results sections. Most often, I help students with chapter 4 (results).
8. I need help with statistical data for my doctoral program. Can I get help with dissertation research?
Yes. Please contact me via the Contact form and let me know more about your research. Please don’t forget to attach the data sample.